Monday, September 10, 2007

First Growl

Hey there! My name is Kathy Teree. I'm a former elementary school teacher who has decided to switch things up a bit and become a school librarian. I'm currently pursuing my MLIS at San Jose State University and hope to be finished with my Library Media Teacher Credential requirements by the end of the spring '08 semester. I'm creating this blog for my LIBR 233 class (School Library Media Centers).

What is my blog, The School Library Tiger, going to be about? Well, I think it will become more clear as I go (to both you and me!). Basically, right now I'm planning on adding my thoughts on great reads for kids and teens along with other miscellaneous school library goodies, news, methodology, etc that I may encounter and want to share with others.

No comments: